FINANCIAL CALENDAR 2020/21 (Art. 2.6.2, par. 1, of the Borsa Italiana Regulation)
- 18 March 2020: Board of Directors to approve preliminary sales for the fiscal year ended on 29 February 2020
- 6 May 2020: Board of Directors to approve the draft financial statements for the fiscal year ended on 29 February 2020
- 12 June 2020: Shareholders’ Meeting to approve the financial statements for the fiscal year ended on 29 February 2020
- 22 June 2020: Potential ex-dividend date, with record date on 23 June 2020 and payment date on 24 June 2020
- 10 July 2020: Board of Directors to approve the interim report as of 31 May 2020
- 12 November 2020: Board of Directors to approve the first-half financial report as of 31 August 2020
- 13 January 2021: Board of Directors to approve the interim report as of 30 November 2020
Publication of Interim Reports on operations
Unieuro S.p.A., as a company listed on the STAR segment of Borsa Italiana, announces that it shall publish its interim reports – pursuant to Art. 2.2.3, par. 3 of the Borsa Italiana Regulation – within 45 days following the end of the first, third (respectively, as of May 31st and November 30th) and fourth quarters of the fiscal year (the company shall not be subject to the obligation to publish the fourth report in case the annual financial report – together with the other documents referred to in Art. 154b, par. 1 of the Consolidated Finance Law – is made available within 90 days following the year-end).
With regard to dividends, Unieuro specifies that no decision has been taken in regard of the pay-out, which – if the relevant factual and legal conditions are met and in light of the dividend policy currently in place – may be proposed by the Board of Directors called to approve the draft financial statements and approved by the General Meeting of Shareholders convened, inter alia, to approve the Annual Report.
For the transmission and storage of the published Regulated Information, Unieuro S.p.A. has chosen to use the “eMarket SDIR” and “eMarket STORAGE” platforms operated by Spafid Connect S.p.A., based in Milan, Foro Buonaparte n. 10.
For further information, please view the reference press release:
– press release issued on 09 January 2020