FINANCIAL CALENDAR 2019 (Art. 2.6.2, par. 1, of the Borsa Italiana Regulation)
- 15 March 2019: Board of Directors to approve preliminary sales for the year ended on 28 February 2018
- 8 May 2019: Board of Directors to approve the draft financial statements for the year ended on 28 February 2019
- 18 June 2019: Shareholders’ Meeting to approve the financial statements for the year ended on 28 February 2019
- 10 July 2019: Board of Directors to approve the interim report as of 31 May 2019
- 22 October 2019: Board of Directors to approve the first-half financial report as of 31 August 2019
- 9 January 2020: Board of Directors to approve the interim report as of 30 November 2019
Publication of Interim Reports on operations
Unieuro S.p.A., as a company listed on the STAR segment of Borsa Italiana, announces that it shall publish its interim reports – pursuant to Art. 2.2.3, par. 3 of the Borsa Italiana Regulation – within 45 days following the end of the first, third (respectively, as of May 31st and November 30th) and fourth quarters of the fiscal year (the company shall not be subject to the obligation to publish the fourth report in case the annual financial report – together with the other documents referred to in Art. 154b, par. 1 of the Consolidated Finance Law – is made available within 90 days following the year-end).
For the transmission and storage of the published Regulated Information, Unieuro S.p.A. has chosen to use the “eMarket SDIR” and “eMarket STORAGE” platforms operated by Spafid Connect S.p.A., based in Milan, Foro Buonaparte n. 10.
For further information, please view the reference press releases:
– press release issued on 10 January 2019